Breitbart was founded in 2007 by Andrew Breitbart as a conservative media outlet.   After Gamergate, Breitbart has become wildly popular particularly since the beginning of the American 2016 election season. It is now one of the most viewed conservative news sites. 
Involvement with Gamergate
Breitbart was not involved with Gamergate until Milo Yiannopoulos, an Associate Editor at Breitbart , wrote an article on Breitbart decrying the feminist bullies ripping into the video game industry  a couple of weeks after Gamergate began. Breitbart acted as a venue for Milo Yiannopoulos' Gamergate related articles. As the Gamergate movement escalated, Breitbart eventually created its Breitbart Tech section, with Milo Yiannopoulos at its head in October 2015. Breitbart Tech is a branch of Breitbart concerned specifically with game industry related news, primarily video games news.  Thanks to Milo Yiannopoulos' influence and the writers hired to Breitbart Tech, Breitbart remains a notable ally for Gamergate causes.
Breitbart is on Kotaku in Action's blacklist, Tier 2, because it has numerous issues, but the situation is complex. The site requires mod approval before post appears. The subreddit's mods will only allow Breitbart's tech articles to go through.
- Owen, Rob "The next wave: Ex-WTAE anchor Scott Baker changes channel to run Web news site" Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. March 16, 2007 - Archived Version
- Friedersdorf, Conor "Breitbart.com Struggles With the Contradictions of Its Namesake" The Atlantic. November 1, 2012 - Archived Version
- Farhi, Paul "How Breitbart has become a dominant voice in conservative media" The Washington Post. January 27, 2016 - Archived Version
- linkedin profile of Milo Yiannopoulos - Archived Version
- Yiannopoulos, Milo "FEMINIST BULLIES TEARING THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY APART" Breitbart London. September 1, 2014 - Archived Version
- Brustein, Joshua "Breitbart News Is Preparing to Troll Tech" Bloomberg. October 27, 2015 - Archived Version
- Yiannopoulos, Milo "EXPOSED: THE SECRET MAILING LIST OF THE GAMING JOURNALISM ELITE" Breitbart London. September 17, 2014 - Archived Version
- Blacklist/Whitelist (KiA) - 
- Breitbart Tech Has a Steam Curator (KiA) -