From GamerGate Wiki
Proponents and news outlets reporting or allowing discussion on GamerGate have been routinely attacked. The following are confirmed cases of attacks on GamerGate supporters.
- The Escapist Forums, specifically the Gamergate thread, are hit by a distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attack on September 20, 2014.
- TechRaptor is hit by DDoS bot on October 9, 2014. TechRaptor claims it is the third cyberattack they had received in the past month.
- 8chan servers are hit by a cyber attack on October 20, 2014.
- Gamesnosh is 403'd. 
- An [unnamed] alternative GamerGate wiki experiences an attempted DDoS.
- Access attempts are made against twitter user @Rinaxas.
- Hitbox.tv experienced a hacking attempt during a stream held by The Ralph Retort on October 18, 2014.
- Gamergate.community is hacked on November 16, 2014.
- The Fine Young Capitalists' Indiegogo is hacked. (Better source needed)(https://i.imgur.com/I9mKLqn.jpg)
- Possible "Google Bombing" occurring in October (unconfirmed).
- Alexander Macris: Twitter: 9:32 AM - 20 Sep 2014
- Erik Kain: Forbes: The Escapist #GamerGate Forums Brought Down In DDoS Attack(Archive)
- TechRaptor: Facebook: October 9 at 4:37pm (Archive)
- 8chan.co Twitter: 9:37 PM - 20 Oct 2014 (Archive)
- Imgur (Archive)
- Rinaxas: Twitter: 1:22 AM - 8 Oct 2014 (Archive)
- The Ralph Retort: ADVISORY: Reassess All Passwords if You’re on Hitbox (Archive)
- TheRalphRetort: Twitter: 1:42 PM - 18 Oct 2014 (Archive)
- GamingAndPandas: Twitter: 2:28 PM - 18 Oct 2014 (Archive)
- MarinerGrey: Twitter: 3:59 PM - 16 Nov 2014 (Archive)
- Reddit: KotakuInAction removed from 'Gamergate' search results (Archive)